Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's My Purpose ?

I spent a little time this afternoon with Bob Rambo at CUMC.  I 
touched on a topic that I had spent some time thinking about.  I know 
in my heart that God has big plans for Jolie.  But I also know that 
many others, myself included, have been deeply moved by this amazing 
miracle.  Is this our wake up call too?  our call to action?   I have 
spent a lot of time over the past few weeks, thinking about what my 
purpose might be.  I have also spent a lot of time thinking about what 
I could have already done, but haven't.   For me personally, it's time 
to re-evaluate.  And then it's time to get busy.  I have been blessed 
with a very fortunate life.  Great job.  Incredible wife and kids.  
Nice home.  Wonderful friends and family.  But what is my purpose?  I 
don't know the answer to that right now, but I certainly look forward 
to finding out.  I Love All Of You !  What an incredible God we have.  
Jimmy Carle   2/20/12

No comments:

Post a Comment