Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lost

I passed the hospital today.  My car really wanted to turn into the 
parking garage.  It came so routine over the previous weeks.  I 
typically drove in & out of that garage a minimum of 3 times daily for 
26 days.  Numerous times, I found myself searching for my car.   
Couldn't always remember where I parked.  I'd get lucky sometimes, 
and  could hear the horn as I walked around pushing the lock button.  
Once I discovered the car to be on the next floor above me.  Another 
time I finally realized that I parked in the lot across the street.   
And on the day that Jolie checked out, yes I had to wander around the 
garage to locate the car.   I blame all of this on lack of sleep.  
Much like life, we all get lost every now and then.  It's great to be 
found.   I Love All Of You !   What an incredible God we have.  Jimmy 
Carle

1 comment: