Friday, February 3, 2012

In 2 Places at the Same Time


Sure wish this was possible.   I remember standing in the waiting room on Monday to see Jolie at the 5:00 visitation.   My plan was to spend 5 to 10 minutes with Jolie, then make a quick dash over to the Church for Jolie's Prayer Service also starting at 5:00.  I really wanted to be a part of the service.  I kept watching the clock, because something was delaying our visit.   5:00 became 5:05, then 5:10, then 5:15.   The doors finally opened and others were able to visit their loved ones.   But "The Carle" bunch were all asked to wait another minute.   Then finally we learned what the delay had been... "Jolie's opened her eyes".    Best words I've heard in all my life.   And at nearly the same time,  Bob Rambo was delivering the same message to a packed prayer service.... "Jolie's opened her eyes".   Wish I could have experienced the moving prayer service first hand.   But later heard all the details.   I know that the Church was filled with people, filled with prayers and filled with love for Jolie.  Many lives were moved in our Church on that night.   And so was my life moved in the CCU that night.  But there is someone that was able to experience them both,  our God.   In fact, He's with us all, no matter where we are.   Always remember that.  I Love You All!   What an incredible God we have.    Jimmy Carle  2/1/12