Monday, February 13, 2012

Change of Address

After 15-1/2 days, we're moving out of the CCU.  We've relocated, and 
Jolie now residies on Telemetry Street.  Yesterday, we broke down our 
base camp in the ICU/CCU waiting area.  And a new family has already 
moved in.  We left a few belongings behind, chips / crackers / 
cookies, for the new family to enjoy.  Also yesterday, Joe turned in 
his key to the penthouse, room 557.   And tomorrow,  I will likely 
turn in the key to my vacation home,  room 552.  We've decided to move 
on to bigger and better things.  We will miss our wonderful neighbors 
(nurses). At this point, Jolie is still pretty sheltered to all that 
has happened in the outside world.  She has no idea how deeply she has 
touched so many lives.   I haven't even expressed my true feelings, as 
they relate to the past 2+ weeks.   I look forward to sharing that 
with her soon.   I've been waiting to make sure we're both ready to 
deal with those emotions.   We're almost there.   I also look forward 
to the time to come,  when others begin to come forward and share 
their feelings.  She has a lot to take in, so we'll take it slow and 
not overwhelm her all at once.  I Love All Of You !  What an 
incredible God we have.   Jimmy Carle   2/13/12

No comments:

Post a Comment