Monday, February 6, 2012

The Fourth Commandment


Remember the Sabbath Day, and keep it holy.  I could not wait for Church this morning.  My emotions were on overload.  How fitting that today's sermon just happen to be on perseverance.  PERSEVERANCE - defined as :  steady persistance in a course of action or purpose, in spite of difficulties, obstacles or discouragement.  I'd say that fits Jolie's  recovery this week.  There have been obstacles to say the least,  but she has steadily gotten better each and every day.  (Please continue to pray for her, as Monday looks like a busy day... heart cath, defibrillator, possible vent removal).  And then there's the closing song performed by our praise band.  Not only is it my favorite song that they sing,  it sums up the entire week:  "How Great Is Our God".  I can still hear it my mind:
"How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God"

I Love All Of You !  What an incredible God we have.