Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Morning Devotional

                   Tomorrow morning I will 
attend Austin's school to listen to the 2nd graders give the morning 
devotional. Until just awhile ago, I didn't know what Austin's lines 
were.             
 "Yes, I know Jesus loves me by the miracles He 
shares. He heals my sad feelings... He answers my prayers."

This was assigned to him several weeks ago, well before Jolie 
collapsed. Coincidence?   Or intentional?   I'd like to think that it 
was purposely assigned to Austin, but not by his teacher.  Miracles,  
yes we've definitely experienced that.  Heals sad feelings,  yes 
everyday.  Answers prayers,  yes He has/does/is ! ! ! ! !
I Love All Of You !   What an incredible God we have.    Jimmy Carle   
2/7/12

1 comment:

  1. Personally assigned to Austin...yes!
    I personally don't believe in coincidences...just
    divine appointments! Love to all of your
    family...our prayers continue.
    Much love,
    Scott & Susie

    ReplyDelete