Friday, February 3, 2012

Prayer


I remember arriving at the ER, feeling helpless, lost & confused.   Then one by one, the nurses & doctors repeatedly kept telling me similar phrases... we need a miracle, prayer is a powerful thing, it's in God's hands, all things are possible with God.   This staff knew the outlook didn't look promising.  Probably seen this countless times before, most ending sadly.  But they didn't know how strong Jolie is,  and they didn't know how powerful a support system she is surrounded by.   I have heard some beatiful prayers spoken over the past couple of days.   And I have felt some of the most compassionate prayers delivered over the past couple of days.  But I think the true factor for Jolie's incredible advances belong to the volume of prayers.  Families, Friends and Churches (from across this country) pulling together, all for the same common goal.   And I love each and every one of you.  What a beautiful MIRACLE we have all shared together.   Please continue to pray for Jolie.  She needs our support more than ever now.   I Love You All!  What an incredible God we have.   Jimmy Carle  1/30/12