Friday, February 24, 2012

Heading for Home

Not sure where to even begin.  There's so much to be thankful for.   
So many enriched relationships.   So much revitalized faith.  Such a 
new perspective on life.   Yes, this has without a doubt been the most 
frightening experience that I've ever faced in my life.   But now, 
after 26 days, I have to say it's also the most valuable experience of 
my life.  Nothing will ever be the same.  Every day will be a 
blessing.   Tomorrow morning we will go home.   We will get some 
rest.  We will continue to help Jolie with her recovery.  But most of 
all,  we will just be a family again.  I Love You All !   What an 
incredible God we have.  Jimmy Carle   2/23/12

1 comment:

  1. God is truly Amazing! We are rejoicing with you! ~(a former MHS classmate of Jolie's)

    ReplyDelete